Outstanding opportunity to join our expanding and fast paced Elite Sales Team!
We have incredible data and we’re growing faster than ever! At Cortera, we’re on a mission to become the world’s best source for when it comes to privately held companies while being innovative in the way that we do it. We’re passionate about business information and even more passionate about helping our customers connect, apply information, and grow their revenue.
Cortera is a leading provider of unique B2B credit and trade information. Our fundamental approach is different because we provide our customers with real-time spend data, updated daily and supplied in an easy to understand format. For over 20 years, Cortera has provided innovative business information and workflow automation solutions to not only educate on your customers’ financial past, but to also prepare you for the future.
We offer an attractive compensation package with an uncapped commission structure and a competitive base salary along with opportunities for transition into management positions. We are looking for energetic, articulate and motivated professional Account Managers | Account Executives who have experience in high volume telephone sales and can confidently communicate the benefits of our products to meet the financial needs of our business clients.
The Account Executive will have a heavy hand in research, cold calling, collaboration, time management, pipeline development, constant communication, and reaching out to prospects. You must be tenacious, positive, relentless, energetic and capable to influence.
- Schedule and manage web demonstrations using TurboMeeting or GoToMeeting through phone, e-mail and social media activities
- Master and deliver our company value proposition and differentiation points
- Track and forecast all sales activities using Salesforce.com
- Meet or exceed activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added and prospecting time.
- Business Development | Account Management. Consultative Selling, Relationship Building, Close new and grow existing
We are looking for:
- An extremely driven individual who is looking to grow within a company and take advantage of opportunities for career advancement.
- We want competitive team players who love learning from others in a professional, business casual, friendly environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and college degree or relevant experience.
- A contagiously positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Strong desire to achieve goals in a highly collaborate environment.
- High Performance, outgoing personality and the ability to befriend strangers easily over the phone with a passion to win and be paid for it.
- Results oriented, driven, organized and strong attention to detail
- Excellent ability to establish rapport and connection with new leads to close transactions, follow up with existing leads in the pipeline, and maintain relationships with established accounts
- Inside Sales experience is preferred.