We’re looking for ambitious, passionate, enthusiastic self-starters to join our Sales team! As an Account Manager, you’ll be paired with a member of our growing sales team and will be responsible for building a pipeline of customers within your assigned leads while you learn to master the fundamentals and products across our sales cycle.
Some things you should know about us:
We have incredible data and we’re growing fast. At Cortera, we’re on a mission to become the world’s best source for private company information, while being innovative in the way that we do it. We’re passionate about business information and even more passionate about helping our customers connect, apply information, and grow their revenue.
The Account Manager will have a heavy hand in research, cold calling, collaboration, time management, pipeline development, constant communication, and reaching out to prospects. You must be tenacious, positive, relentless, energetic and capable to influence.
- Schedule and manage web demonstrations using TurboMeeting or GoToMeeting through phone, e-mail and social media activities
*Master and deliver our company value proposition and differentiation points
- Track and forecast all sales activities using Salesforce.com
- Meet or exceed activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added and prospecting time.
You’re extremely driven and looking to position yourself for excellent opportunities for career advancement. You want to be the best at what you do and love learning from others in a casual, friendly environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and college degree or relevant experience
- A contagiously positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Strong desire to achieve goals in a highly collaborate environment
- Outgoing personality and the ability to befriend strangers easily over the phone
- Passion to win and be paid for it
- Competitive base salary ($40K) plus commission: on-target earnings of $60K+
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K Plan/Paid Vacation (eligible after 60 days of employment)