We are looking for a dynamic Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our customer’s needs and our development team by supporting the analysis, building, testing and deployment tasks of our multi-user workflow credit and collections software. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and supporting user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you must have a natural analytical way of thinking and are able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users with a highly customer-centric focus.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Effectively document technical issues and enhancements requested by the customer.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Working closely with customers to translate their needs to technical staff.
- Participate in the solution design of an implementation.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Supporting user acceptance testing.
- Assist with the testing, research, and resolution of issues involving the implementation of customized software
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Project. Experience with Visio helpful.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.