The Director of Marketing at Cortera will play an important role in shaping a high growth data and analytics technology business. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced technology startup and have a demonstrated balance of creativity and execution. This role will be include participation in brand strategy, campaign design and execution, and overall demand generation.
- Help develop a fully integrated strategic marketing plan with objectives around, brand development, demand generation and customer experience development.
- Successfully collaborate with various teams across the organization including sales, product, finance, technology and the executive team.
- Evaluate and implement the optimal marketing tools that will scale with the business.
- Implement measurement programs to track the return on marketing investments.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business, MBA preferred.
- 5 – 10 years of marketing experience required, B2B marketing in the technology field is required.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced technology startup and highlight need for demonstrated creativity of campaigns designed and executed.
- Strong ability in strategic planning and executing integrated marketing programs, campaigns and tactics for demand generation and retention.
- Strong competency in project management and organization with ability to lead multiple projects and switch directions quickly if needed.
- Proven ability to uncover insights and optimize programs to meet goals using analytics.
- Agency and vendor management experience, including creative oversight and contract negotiations.
- Self-starter who is extremely competitive and thrives on driving results.