Cortera provides innovative analytical and cloud-based workflow solutions that enable companies of all sizes to better understand their customers, suppliers, prospects, and business partners. Our comprehensive solutions increase visibility into the financial health of your B2B customers while keeping you informed of important changes. Thousands of companies across diverse industries use Cortera’s solutions to reduce risk, improve sales effectiveness, including new client acquisition, and increase profitable revenue.
We’re looking for:
- An “in-region” salesperson to drive revenue with prospects to grow profitable sales by accessing the value of Cortera’s B2B insightful data through easy-to-use and innovative solutions, providing exceptional account management and customer service, and building a long-term trusted relationship. Consult with clients and serve as their credit risk management expert combining best in class information, predictive analytics, and commercial insight from around the world with best demonstrated practices from the risk management and accounts receivables management industry to provide unsurpassed insight in decision making and portfolio management using both data and software as a service (SaaS).
- A trusted sales professional collaborating closely with new customers to seamlessly access Cortera’s B2B data, analytics, and solutions to solve their needs, exceed their goals, and achieve success.
- A business advisor to help customers enhance productivity by expanding the Cortera footprint and gaining an understanding of the health and overall risk of prospects, customers, and suppliers.
- A hunter, driving New Business Development marketing data and predictive analytics in a defined territory
- Focused on new logo acquisition and account management
- Comfortable selling solutions at more senior levels for mid to large scale Enterprise customers
- General knowledge of credit risk platforms helpful but not mandatory
- Minimum 7 years in a quota carrying sales role