Cortera is a leading provider of unique B2B credit and trade information. Our fundamental approach is different because we provide our customers with real-time spend data, updated daily and supplied in an easy to understand format. For over 20 years, Cortera has provided innovative business information and workflow automation solutions to not only educate you on your customers’ financial past, but to also prepare you for the future. Our combination of proprietary technology platforms and flexible, open data-on-demand layers allow us to deliver high-value, low-cost solutions to companies of all shapes and sizes.
We are expanding the inside sales-business development team for our fast-growing company and are looking for results-driven, passionate team players to help us identify new sales opportunities, close on appointments and develop extensive sales acumen.
What’s in it for you? A chance to get your foot in the door of a B2B and expand your sales and marketing knowledge base. Training for this role provides the foundation for future career growth in sales. In our work hard- play hard environment, you will develop the skills that you need to excel in any complex sales roles, enjoy competitive salary, and be part of a team that is more like a family than anything else.
- Target and set appointments with credit managers of mid-sized & enterprise accounts
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
Required Experience & Skills:
- 1-3 years of quota-based, B2B sales experience or a strong interest in sales. Recent grads are encouraged to apply
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment and comfortable working on a sales floor with a lot of noise and a lot of action
- Enjoy the art of persuasion and negotiation through impeccable communication skills
- Positive and energetic personality with the ability to handle objections and think on your feet
- Able to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation and a natural competitor
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving success
- Strong web and computer skills: MS Office, familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
- An Associates or Bachelor’s degree
This position offers a competitive base salary plus bonuses for obtaining goals. Thorough training is provided to kick start your success. Other benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, and paid time off.
If this sounds like you, then this opportunity may be a perfect fit. We’d love to hear from you!