At Cortera, we’re on a mission to be the world’s best source for information about companies and transform markets with powerful new analytic solutions. Cortera is a leading provider of unique business information. For over 20 years, Cortera has provided innovative business information and workflow automation solutions for a variety of risk and sales intelligence applications. Our combination of proprietary technology platforms and flexible, open data-on-demand layers allow us to deliver high-value, low-cost solutions to companies of all shapes and sizes.
We’re looking for high-performing data sales leader with a proven track record of building and scaling high performance sales teams that deliver results that meet or exceed revenue goals. The right candidate will be a process-oriented, data driven leader who can build, scale and manage sales teams that sell a range of data solutions to customers in a variety of industries.
- Create a high performance sales environment capable of selling data solutions to large companies in a variety of industries.
- Hire, train, develop and manage talent in a way that consistently achieves sales targets.
- Implement and manage consistent pipeline and forecasting methodology.
- Actively collaborate with Marketing on go-to-market strategy, messaging, and demand generation.
- Design and implement commission plans that reward sales achievement while aligning with company objectives.
- 10+ years of experience in a fast-paced, high-growth data solutions provider.
- 5+ years building, scaling and managing sales teams
- A track record of achieving and exceeding goals.
- Ability to recruit, train, and motivate top-tier sales and account executive talent.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to rapidly develop and cultivate relationships with peers, partners, and key influencers.
- Willingness to travel to participate in executive sales presentations, tradeshows and corporate events.
- Experience calling on major accounts and national accounts selling data solutions.
Our compensation package consists of top salary, commissions, equity opportunity, and significant earnings opportunity. In addition to a comprehensive compensation package, we offer a business casual environment and exceptional employee benefits including:
– Medical Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
– Company-paid Life Insurance
– Company-paid – Accidental Death Insurance
– Health Care Spending Accounts
– Dependent Care Spending Accounts
– Employee Assistance Program
– 401(k) Retirement Plan
– Paid Vacation
– Nine (9) Paid Holidays
The benefits highlighted above provide a basic outline of those offered to our employees. Summary plan documents of the current benefit plans will be provided upon employment, and are subject to change.