New release includes more than 30 customer-driven enhancements to extend functionality
BOSTON -( June 26, 2008) – Cortera™, a leading provider of U.S. business information services and software, today announced the introduction of eCredit by Cortera Summer Release 2008. Summer Release 2008 represents the 20th release in the past 6 years and delivers over 30 customer-driven feature enhancements.
“I enjoy providing my ideas to Cortera and seeing how they get translated into product updates, as with eCredit by Cortera. The bottom line is that Cortera values their customers’ opinions and makes my job easier with their products. This latest release is a perfect example of how Cortera listens to the voice of the community. It doesn’t get better than that,” said Dave Schier, Credit Manger, Jacobus Energy.
Key product enhancements of eCredit by Cortera, which can be found at https://www.cortera.com/products/ecredit-by-cortera, include:
Streamlined Collections & Dispute Management
- Many enhancements to streamline the collections & dispute workflow process, creating efficiencies and saving time for the collections professional.
- Dispute management refinements – this latest release provides new features to better document, identify, update and resolve disputes as they move through their respective workflow stages.
- Advanced collections work queue control – users can now benefit from persistent custom sorting to speed the collector’s daily workload.
- Navigation enhancements – eCredit by Cortera enables collectors to move even more efficiently through customer invoices and payment information to process more activities per day.
Extension of Credit Bureau Leadership
- With the addition of Asian Company Profiles (ACP), Cortera continues to lead the market with the integration of over 30 information sources to give credit professionals unparalleled choice across the countries in which they do business. Instead of relying on a single source of information for global coverage, the eCredit software enables companies to choose the most up-to-date and cost effective information available in their local region.
A Common View of a Customer’s Financial Health
- The Customer Snapshot feature summarizes in an easy-to-read format a variety of customer information all in one place, including credit scores, account receivable information, financials & ratios, credit lines & utilization, notes and analyst commentary. This report can be emailed to management and sales to streamline turn-around-time for customer interactions.
- This latest round of enhancements provide more control over the summarized information and new content including custom financial ratios, business contacts and detailed analyst commentary.
“Cortera has a 15-year history of providing eCredit’s credit and collections automation solutions that are used by thousands of credit professionals worldwide. In working directly with our customers and holding intensive user group sessions, we gain valuable knowledge on how to best improve our credit and collections application offering to make their jobs easier and more efficient,” said Jim Swift, president and CEO, Cortera. “We appreciate the time our customers take to educate us on their needs and job challenges. We always take their feedback seriously and turn that information into action – welcome to our latest release of eCredit by Cortera.”
In a sea of business information providers, Cortera is different. Cortera provides a fresh perspective on business information and offers innovative tools to improve corporate intelligence. With its robust database containing virtually every private and public U.S. company, innovative analytics about each of those companies and advanced workflow software, available at https://www.cortera.com/products/, Cortera helps business analysts, sales and marketing experts and credit & collections professionals know more than ever before about their prospects, customers and partners. Cortera also offers free company profiles on millions of companies at http://start.cortera.com. More information about Cortera can be found at https://www.cortera.com.