Companies of all sizes can benefit from BOOST’s unparalleled business insights
BOSTON, -(June 17, 2008) – Cortera™, a leading provider of U.S. business information services, has introduced new, innovative product enhancements to BOOST™, its self-service, batch processing and appending tool. BOOST offers users an array of highly valuable business information, including demographics, company overviews, credit scores & payment performance, financial information, competitive landscape, public records, top executives and corporate relationship information.
“In the past, only the largest companies had access to tools that gave them insights across their entire portfolio or marketing lists. And even for those companies, the process could be tedious and expensive. With our latest release of BOOST, companies of all sizes have access to fast, easy and cost-effective batch portfolio scoring and file enrichment,” said Jim Swift, president, Cortera. “Cortera strongly believes in providing its clients with flexible products that offer easy access to business information at exceedingly competitive prices. BOOST fits directly into our model.”
BOOST helps users “boost” their knowledge about any business in their portfolio:
- Flexible – Users pick and choose the data elements they want, such as payment experience details, share of wallet insights, parents & ultimate parents, public filings, credit scores and demographic data.
- Valuable – Pricing is low, and starts at just pennies per record.
- Convenient – Fully Web-based, users only need to set up an account with Cortera to access the tool.
BOOST can be used in variety of ways – credit & collections, sales & marketing and corporate linkage options. Users can access all three options or select just one to generate the information that would be most useful to them.
- Credit & Collections – Access payment behavior, corporate hierarchy information, and discover bankruptcy, tax lien and civil judgment filings.
- Sales & Marketing – Profile prospects to determine how much prospects spend within specific categories, and identify decision-makers.
- Corporate Linkage – See who owns who to discover total opportunity and market share, assess total risk exposure and identify potential conflicts.
“Not only does BOOST offer incomparable business insights to users, but also delivers the information in an easy-to-read and easy-to-interpret graphical format,” said Swift. “We have listened to our clients and are proud to deliver BOOST as an answer to many of their business information needs.” More information on BOOST can be found on the Web at https://www.cortera.com/products/boost/.
In a sea of business information providers, Cortera is different. Cortera provides a fresh perspective on business information and offers innovative tools to improve corporate intelligence. With its robust database containing virtually every private and public U.S. company, innovative analytics about each of those companies and advanced workflow software, available at https://www.cortera.com/products/, Cortera helps business analysts, sales and marketing experts and credit & collections professionals know more than ever before about their prospects, customers and partners. Cortera also offers free company profiles on millions of companies at http://start.cortera.com. More information about Cortera can be found at https://www.cortera.com.