Monitor the financial health of your customers and prospects
Finally, an efficient way to automatically monitor the business behavior of an unlimited number of your customers! Cortera Pulse enables you to stay on top of any changes to your customers’ behavior that could create revenue risks or opportunities. And you can evaluate prospects using the business credit monitoring information provided to mitigate risk when making credit decisions with new customers.
With Cortera Pulse, you’ll be alerted daily of any changes to your customers’ behavior—what they buy, how they pay, material news, bankruptcy, liens, judgments and more—covering more than 10 million private and public companies.
A source of information to help run your business
Why is finding relevant, useful, actionable business credit monitoring information on your current and prospective customers so difficult and daunting? With all the talk about ‘Big Data’ and the abundance of search tools we have at our disposal, you’d think it would be easier than ever to find the information you need to monitor your portfolio, analyze credit worthiness, minimize risk, and generally be one step ahead of slow pays and write offs.
The award-winning Cortera Pulse monitors your customer portfolio and notifies you with daily alerts on changing payment behavior, risk scores, financial news, public record filings and more. Cortera aggregates data from thousands of sources, provides unique insights into your customers and delivers predictive analytics into the future risk of your customers. Cortera Pulse is powered by SOFIE™, the software engine that powers Cortera’s data processing and analytics.
No customer surprises: daily alerts
Cortera Pulse monitors your entire customer portfolio and proactively sends a daily email alert to keep you informed of key changes:
- Predictive risk scores
- Significant changes in payment behavior – how your customers pay
- Financial news – monitoring over 10,000 media outlets
- Bankruptcy filings
- Tax liens
- Civil judgments
Cortera Pulse monitors your customers so that you aren’t surprised when they pay late or fail to pay. It also alerts you to healthy companies that are showing signs of growth, enabling you to upsell to growing customers.
In-depth risk analysis of your A/R portfolio: monthly CFO reports
The monthly CFO report is an easy-to-read snapshot of what’s going well and which customers could be turning into problems. This report consolidates the daily alerts plus gives insights into your A/R portfolio, answering questions like these:
- What are the trends of key performance measures of your customer base?
- How are you being paid vs. other companies in your industry?
- Are your largest customers paying you slower than others who sell to them?
- What is the overall risk associated with your accounts receivable?
- Are you avoiding slow pays, increased risk and write-offs?
- Which customers should be paying faster?
Contributing data is easy, confidential and secure
Like contributing to other credit bureaus, providing trade information to Cortera Credit ExchangeTM helps improve accounts receivables performance. Companies are more likely to pay on time if they are aware that their payment experience is reported to major credit bureaus, like the Cortera Credit Exchange.
When you participate, you will join the thousands of companies that contribute, and get several benefits in return for your efforts. Simply put – you give, you get rewarded.
Benefits of the Cortera Credit ExchangeTM
- Get paid faster
- Help your peers get paid faster
- Report deadbeats, reward good payers
- Free digital invoice stickers to reinforce to your customers that payment terms matter
Participating members submit accounts receivable data each month through our quick and simple process:
- Contribution is monthly, and consists of sending Cortera your accounts receivables details.
- If you currently contribute to another national bureau, just provide Cortera the same file. That’s all.
- If you are new to this, we’ll provide you all the information and templates you need to get started right away!
We treat your contribution as highly confidential in our products and scores, and our reports do not disclose participation or associate the business with the trade provider in any way. We maintain the highest levels of security and comply with accepted industry practices. Our reports do not disclose your participation or your company name related to any transactions.