eCredit – Multi-User Workflow Automation
eCredit is a powerful scoring and collections automation platform for the critical processes of granting credit, monitoring portfolio risk, and collecting A/R.
The powerful eCredit multi-user platform provides flexible access to multiple credit bureaus and scores as well as a suite of portfolio analysis tools that empower companies to make more informed decisions. It is used by organizations of all sizes, across all industries to help manage commercial credit risk and accounts receivable performance. eCredit customers include many globally recognized brands such as AB Electrolux, Chevron, Cisco, Ferguson, LG Electronics, Cargill, NEC, Ryder System and Oracle.
The industry standard for credit & collections automation:
- Fully customizable scoring and credit decision making
- Connectivity to more domestic and global information sources than any other system on the market
- Strategy-based collections automation
- Dispute workflow and resolution
- Robust reporting and dashboards
Flexible deployment backed by outstanding customer service
When it comes to choosing the right solution for your organization you need to make sure you have the right experts in your corner. Cortera’s professional services team ranks among one of the most experienced in the industry and have a track record in wide array of industries. When it comes to deployment we offer our solutions as software-as-a-service making it easy to get up and running without the hassle of heavy IT involvement.
eCredit is offered in two modules. You can choose either one or both, they work together seamlessly:
- Credit – credit decision making, scoring and analysis for the more complex processes. Learn More …
- Collections – collections and dispute management to lower DSO. Learn More …
Contact us today to get a personal demonstration.