In a manual, paper-based collections department, prioritizing customers and activities and settling disputes can be cumbersome and costly. eCredit’s full-powered collections management software enables collections professionals to be more proactive and strategic in how they approach the A/R challenge-improving cash flow and lowering DSO for the business.
Prioritize collections activities & improve interdepartmental communication
eCredit prioritizes a collector’s daily tasks in a work queue that summarizes all of the information a collector needs to make an effective collections call. Required information will never be more than one click away, letting collectors quickly and easily asses the overall status of the action items and determine where best to direct their efforts.
We have the tools you need, to collect more strategically
- Streamline collections workflow: With automated work queues, collectors are always working the most important accounts.
- Centralized collections data: One centralized and complete source of customer account information provides the collector with all information required to make calls.
- Customized strategies: Configure an unlimited number of strategies to perform collections activities based on your own unique business processes.
- Dispute logging and promise-to-pay tracking: Collectors can easily handle multi-payment promises and customer disputes while they are logging calls.
- Simplify reporting and tracking: eCredit’s reporting capabilities and dashboards provide senior management with an extensive view of key performance metrics