Cortera recognizes that sophisticated global credit management requires a comprehensive solution. In addition to market-leading credit scoring and workflow automation, eCredit provides complex business hierarchy capabilities, multiple base currencies, and seamless integration with back-office systems. Because we recognize that the best credit decisions require access to multiple information sources, eCredit offers the most points of integration with global data and analytics providers.
A full range of features
Our software is also configured to deliver Cortera’s effective information solutions, which include high-quality Cortera credit reports, portfolio monitoring and scoring. From the initial processing of credit applications to the monitoring of customer portfolios, eCredit provides the depth of functionality that complex credit operations require.
We have the tools you need, to get the job done
- Automate routine decisions: Credit scoring helps you automate the “no brainers” which enables you to spend more time analyzing the difficult decisions, proactively managing up and visiting customers.
- Stay organized with a centralized customer file: Store all customer data-including credit reports, financial statements, and trade and bank references in a single repository. Quickly and easily view the info you need in an easy to read format.
- Manage departmental tasks with workflow tools: View a prioritized list of action items and initiate periodic reviews, reference checks, or credit line assessments.
- Customize decision-making: Credit managers can access data from multiple bureaus to automate their own unique credit policies and A/R processes, reducing costly manual intervention and improving decision consistency and quality.
- Evaluate global credit risk exposure: Business hierarchy capabilities empower credit analysts to establish and view organizational relationships between customers to get a more complete picture of each customer’s credit risk and existing receivables.
- Increase operational efficiency: Critical workflow management tools streamline credit management activities and enable greater analyst productivity.
- Better management reporting and analysis: Create an unlimited number of reports using multiple parameters. Store aggregate data to manage exposure and benchmark customers and schedule the generation of portfolio statistics and use these statistics in your analysis.
Do more with less while lowering DSO
With eCredit you will have the features you need most to “do more with less”. From automated credit decision making and market-leading, multi-bureau scoring using your organization’s unique credit policies and rules to seamless workflow management. You will see the immediate benefit of reduced manual intervention and decisions in real-time. Credit line requests can be made anywhere there is web access and the sales teams can return decisions to customers in the field. Each analyst will have a dedicated workbench with prioritized work queues with action items and the tools they need to get the job done-all within a single platform.