Cortera Circles are where groups of trusted peers can share their payment experience about businesses with which they interact. Circles can form around a city, an industry or even project or job site – free, real-time risk intelligence is here. Create a circle today.
Get real-time insights from people you trust most
Who do you trust most for critical business decisions? The answer is simple: Your inner circle. Cortera Circles™ are online groups of trusted peers who share their payment experience about businesses with which they interact. Peer-to-peer (P2P) credit risk management is back!
“Credit Circles” were created over a century ago, with business owners looking out for each other and their bottom lines. Cortera has recreated this tradition and brought credit groups online. With Cortera Circles, anyone in any location can now create their very own credit group to exchange payment experience. No longer are relevant insights limited to an exclusive club — finance pros at businesses both big and small can now tap the collective, real-time knowledge needed to make critical risk decisions. It’s easy as simply asking your Circle.
Why join a Circle?
- Get the most up-to-date picture of a business’s financial health from your trusted peers
- Ask your inner circle for the inside scoop before you extend credit
- Warn your peers when a customer “goes dad”
Why create a Circle?
- Create a crcle for any industry, city, or anything you like – you are in control
- Invite your business friends, peers and colleagues to form your own group
- Control who joins – keep the conversation relative to your role, industry , company size or location
- Get instant alerts as your Circle members share their ratings and reviews
Get started now
Whether you rate just a few companies, or provide detailed reviews regularly, you’re helping other members of the community who are then likely to return the favor.