As part of the Cortera Development Community, you can receive up to 1000 transactions free each month. The data fields available are listed below.
- Basic Data is a data packet that includes general data elements as described
- LinkID (9-digit number assigned by Cortera to a company in its database)
- Name (Legal name for the business)
- Address (Legal address of the business)
- City (City for the legal address of the business)
- State (State – two characters for the legal address of the business
- Postal Code (Postal ZIP code (nine digits) for the business)
- Country (Country for the legal address of the business, the default country is US)
- Phone (Phone number for the business)
- Match Score (Percentage of accuracy with which the data entered matches the data for a business in the database)
- Location Type (Location type for the company, such as headquarters, single location, or branch)
- Latitude (The angular distance north or south of the earth’s equator, expressed in degrees)
- Longitude (The angular distance east or west from the prime meridian, expressed in degrees)
- FEIN (Corporate FEIN – Federal Employer Identification Number)
Payment Speed which is a single factor indicating overall risk category a company is assigned. Return value is a number range 1-6.
- 1 – Highest Risk, Trending Down
- 2 – Consistently High Risk
- 3 – Lower Risk, Trending Up
- 4 – Lower Risk, Trending Down
- 5 – Consistently Lower Risk
- 6 – Lowest Risk, Trending Up
Risk Rating which signifies our assessment of a company’s level of risk. Return value of A, B or C.
Business Demographic returns the demographics associated with the company requested.
- Location Type (The location type for the company, such as headquarters, single location, or branch)
- Industry (Description of the primary SIC for the company)
- Ownership (Ownership for the company: Private or Public)
- Year Founded (Year the business began operation)
- Sales Range (Annual range of sales reported)
- Employee Range (Range of employees reported)