Monitor the financial health of prospects, customers and suppliers
Cortera Pulse credit monitoring platform monitors customer portfolios and notifies you on changing payment behavior, risk scores, financial news, public record filings and more, offering you the most comprehensive data on businesses.
Information you need, sent to you when you need it
Cortera aggregates data from thousands of sources, provides unique insights into your customers, and delivers predictive analytics into future risks. Credit monitoring has never been easier than with Cortera Pulse, powered by Sofie™, the software engine that powers Cortera’s data processing and analytics.
No customer surprises: daily alerts
Cortera Pulse proactively sends a daily email alert to keep you informed of key changes:
- Predictive risk scores
- Significant changes in payment behavior – how your customers pay
- Financial news – monitoring over 10,000 media outlets
- Bankruptcy filings
- Tax liens
- Civil judgments
- Peer payments
In-depth risk analysis of your A/R portfolio: monthly CFO reports
Cortera Pulse makes you aware of potentially risky customers as well as customers showing signs of growth. Monthly CFO reports are provided in an easy-to-read ‘snapshot’ format, keeping you aware of progress or potential problems. The reports consolidate daily alerts and also provide insights into your individual A/R portfolio, answering key questions like these:
- What are the trends of key performance measures of your customer base?
- How are you being paid compared to other companies in your industry?
- Are your largest customers paying you slower than others who sell to them?
- What is the overall risk associated with your accounts receivable?
- Are you avoiding slow pays, increased risk and write-offs?
- Which customers should be paying faster?
Contributing data is easy, confidential and secure
Like contributing to other credit bureaus, providing trade information to the Cortera Credit ExchangeTM helps improve accounts receivables performance. Companies are more likely to pay on time if they are aware that their payment experience is reported to a major bureau. When you participate, you will join the thousands of companies that contribute on a monthly basis.
To learn more, call 866-589-0664 or sign up for a demo.